Friday, February 1, 2008

Tavis's perch


Tavis absolutely loves being in the kitchen when anything is getting done. When Danielle is baking she perches him right next to the bowl and he adds in all the ingredients. When the dishwasher is getting loaded the dishes have to be given to him so he can put them in the dishwasher. In this picture I am dehydrating some apples and he insisted on putting each of the pieces into the dehydrator. It is so fun having a mini-me!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Debbie said...

hey when are you guys coming to california? we miss you guys!

Tricia said...

How great that you have one that likes to help! Highly encourage it because it probably won't always be the case:)

Patty said...

That brings back some fun memories of all of you children. I never cooked alone.

Patty said...

Tavis keep up the good work.

Janessa Couch said...

Can you believe that I am still scared that Hailey will fall off the counter so I have her stand on a chair? I need to remind myself that she is growing up and that she is not a baby anymore (She'll be 4 this year, scary!).