Wednesday, January 23, 2008
BROTHERLY LOVE
You know that eerie feeling when it suddenly get quiet in your house? Well there's a reason why and this picture explains why.
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yep! felt that feeling many times. Luckily they both survived:)
So true! The scary thing is at our house the younger one (the boy of coarse) over takes the older one (the girl).
Just wait my friend...you think it can't possibly get any worse, and then they surprise you!!!
Of course you can link our blog to yours. We love to keep in touch this way!!!
Nichole
By the way, our blog name is Wilde Family because thats my maiden name from our "Family Blog" - Sorry for the confusion :o)
So cute and funny! That's kind of like Hank and Chaise only its Chaise that picks on Hank! Danielle, I sent you an email a while ago about my new blog but I sent it to the g-mail address and I don't think it got to you. I don't know your email so email it to me again!
Post a Comment