Sunday, February 3, 2008

Jade Crawling

7 comments:

Tricia said...

How cute! Now her freedom has begun!

Janessa Couch said...

She will love to see this video years from now. I love having a video camera on my camera. It makes things easy and fun!

Emily said...

So cute! She is such a doll! I love how they start off slowly crawling and in a couple of days they get faster and faster!

Patty said...

What a fun video. She really is a little doll. She is growing up so fast.
Thanks for sharing this special moment with us.

Tricia said...

Hey I have tagged you Jared, Read my blog to find out the details.

Patty said...

When I get homesick for grandchildren I can look at your blogs and feel like they are right here. I love this video.

Unknown said...

That is so cute. I seriously can't believe you are a dad Jared. So cool.