We left 19 inches of snow in Oregon on Christmas to get to sunny California. It was a great vacation. Even my sister Janessa had a blast (except for this little incidence:P)
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We left 19 inches of snow in Oregon on Christmas to get to sunny California. It was a great vacation. Even my sister Janessa had a blast (except for this little incidence:P)
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
9:52 PM
6 comments:
That was pretty gross but really funny. I guess that is what could happen when you go to the beach. We had a great time with you guys. We will have to go again!!!
I take it a bird pooped on Janessa's head?
I bet it was nice to escape the snow. Oh how I wish I could have family in a sunny state. Glad you had fun:)
oh crap, literally! that just stinks, literally! hate it when that happens! jealous of the beach, though!
Luckily it landed on my shoulder, I do not think that I would be laughing if it landed on my head...I would be throwing up. :)
soo funny
Well I guess if its not showering one kind of whiteness (snow), it will rain another kind (bird poo!) Oh, how lovely! I'm always afraid that will happen to me.
Thanks again for taking Alice yesterday. It was such a huge help!!
Post a Comment