Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pismo Beach












During Christmas break we were able to meet up with Aaron and Debbie at Pismo. It was great to hang out and catch up.



9 comments:

Tricia said...

Those are some awesome pictures! I love the great sunset in the background.

Janessa Couch said...

Yes, the pictures are gorgeous. I love the picture of Tavis with the sunset. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Patty said...

What fun pictures. Great photography. I'm glad that all of you had a great day. So much happened that week.

Molly said...

Cute, Cute! Who was the photographer!

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks like fun and warm:) Great pictures!

Rachel said...

Love the pics... you can never beat pictures on the beach! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing... I really need to make a trip up there to see you, and to let Ryland visit his best little bud. He asks about Tav all the time!
Lookin' hot Danielle!!

Jeannie said...

What a fun vacation! The sunset was so beautiful. Way to go, Tavis! Keep that dad of your on the run!!!!

Chris Grover said...

hey, i know them! looks like a lot of fun -- i'm jealous! love pismo!

Valerie and Cameron Sparks said...

Great Pic's! Looks like a lot of fun, we will have to go sometime.