This is the scene of the crime. As you can see, there is an empty container of flour and flour all over the floor.I think we found the culprit!
That is so funny....probably because I'm not the one who had to clean it up! Look at that face, you can't get mad at her.
I wonder what she would say to you if she could talk. She would blame it on Tavis and then smile at you with that adorable smile. :)
How cute! - and could you ever be upset at such a sweetheart:)?
What a cute culprit. I love your cute blog design.
Haha, I love it!
That is so cute!
Holy moly she is cute... and sneaky! :)
Pay back is so much fun!! I think Jade is the answer to my prayers. Oh Danielle and Jared, I think the curse Patty and I put on you two is here!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That is so funny....probably because I'm not the one who had to clean it up! Look at that face, you can't get mad at her.
I wonder what she would say to you if she could talk. She would blame it on Tavis and then smile at you with that adorable smile. :)
How cute! - and could you ever be upset at such a sweetheart:)?
What a cute culprit. I love your cute blog design.
Haha, I love it!
That is so cute!
Holy moly she is cute... and sneaky! :)
Pay back is so much fun!! I think Jade is the answer to my prayers. Oh Danielle and Jared, I think the curse Patty and I put on you two is here!
Post a Comment