I'm loving the new look of your family's blog!!! Danielle, I am going to take you up on that suggestion and begin growing my armpit hair!!! But I'll probably need you to help braid it for me... I guess I would save money by not buying razors. :)
I love your cute pictures and it looks like a great Christmas Tree. You always did hate the artificial ones. I'm glad that you love Christmas. The whole month of Decemeber is wonderful, exhausting but wonderful. Janessa is a pro at blog backgrounds maybe she will give us a class when she comes. We love all four of you.
8 comments:
we are getting so excited to see you guys!!!
What a fun activity your kids will not forget - Looking forward to seeing you guys soon.
I can't wait to see how you decorate it. I know it will be gorgeous.
I'm loving the new look of your family's blog!!! Danielle, I am going to take you up on that suggestion and begin growing my armpit hair!!! But I'll probably need you to help braid it for me... I guess I would save money by not buying razors. :)
I love cutting down the Christmas tree! It is vacuuming the needles that I can't stand. And keeping it upright. I seem to have a problem with that.
Janessa, my sister, changed the blog for us. I think she is pretty dang good at it!
I love your cute pictures and it looks like a great Christmas Tree. You always did hate the artificial ones.
I'm glad that you love Christmas. The whole month of Decemeber is wonderful, exhausting but wonderful.
Janessa is a pro at blog backgrounds maybe she will give us a class when she comes.
We love all four of you.
Love that tradition. The kids had a great time picking out a tree.
No snow this year when we went so it was nice to be a little warmer.
Hot cocoa was still the highlight of the trip.
:) Tiffani
Post a Comment