Monday, January 21, 2008

Potty Training

21 days into the New Year and Tavis is not liking potty training so far. He sits on the toilet and repeats "diaper...diaper...diaper" Hopefully in another 3 weeks he will be jumping on the toilet excited to do his thing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Go Tavis Go! Go Tavis Go! I will be your cheerleader.

Tricia said...

Potty training is such a hard thing to do! Just don't get frustrated in the process. Tavis will become potty trainee when he is ready. Just don't get frustrated in the meantime. Good luck!

Grammy said...

Oh my! Jared, when I tried to potty train Julie she sat on her potty chair and screamed at the top of her lungs: "I hate this potty chair! I'm NOT going potty!" I put it away and in about 4 months she had pretty much trained herself. We just sort of switched from diapers to panties when she was ready, and that was it! It sure is fun to see all you kids a parents and going through some of this stuff with your own kids. It is VERY sweet!

vannerj said...

I know the feeling and frustration