Monday, January 21, 2008
FREEDOM
Jade has finally grown enough to have here little toes hit the ground in her walker. She gets those toes going and she has discovered the freedom that only a walker gives. She loves being in control and exploring the kitchen and entryway- she can't quite get the walker to move on the carpet so for now her domain is the kitchen and the entryway!
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
8:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is the cutest doll. I had fun playing with her this weekend. We had a great time! Thanks.
She can't be old enough to do that!
She is growing up to fast. She really is a cutie.
I remember how you scooted your walker into the Christmas Tree and you were sucking on a branch.
I love your cube! What cute pictures.
Post a Comment