Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Danielle took up indoor soccer this year. A friend talked her into joining her team and after three games now she loves it. Last week she came home super excited because she scored the first goal of her life. I don't know if it has taken the place of volleyball in her heart but it is pretty close. Tonight was the first game I could go to because typically she plays late at night. She was awesome. As you can see she was battling over the ball with this gal and if I took a shot a second later you would see Danielle driving toward the goal. I am proud to have a feisty lady in our home.
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
good job danielle! i also play indoor soccer and love it, its the BEST!
Hey danielle..ok i am soo pumped that you are playing indoor...seriously i love soccer and i am soo jealous!! It is the best!!by the ways your kids are sooo freakin adorable
shauna
When I was on the soccer team in high school we only made two goals in two years. They are league champions now. It is hard to score a goal. GREAT JOB!
That is really cool that you are playing soccer, Danielle.
Your welcome to come and teach our YW volleyball (or indoor soccer) at any time.
In February we are having a Stake Volleyball Cinic. We should practice before we go but last year I shattered a bone on my wrist in our practice and it is still bothering me. I thought I had sprained it. When I had an x-ray a couple of months later, I realized that was my last volleyball game and I was not too sad.
Post a Comment