oh my gosh - he is just so adorable! I love the pic with Jade & Blake - he looks so much like you, Jared. It looks like he is going to be well taken care of by your kids.
Each picture is priceless! Blake is such a cutie. He does look a lot like you did Jared when you were a baby. I love the picture of Tavis and Blake. I hope they become great friends.
We loved looking at the pictures of your little darlings!!! Blake is precious. Looking at these pictures makes us miss you guys even more! Jared are you happy that we're actually commenting on your blog? Thanks for finally updating your it! :) We love you guys
4 comments:
oh my gosh - he is just so adorable! I love the pic with Jade & Blake - he looks so much like you, Jared. It looks like he is going to be well taken care of by your kids.
Each picture is priceless! Blake is such a cutie. He does look a lot like you did Jared when you were a baby.
I love the picture of Tavis and Blake. I hope they become great friends.
So fun to see you updated pics of you guys! Danielle, YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! You really do! I LOVE your long hair.
We loved looking at the pictures of your little darlings!!! Blake is precious. Looking at these pictures makes us miss you guys even more! Jared are you happy that we're actually commenting on your blog? Thanks for finally updating your it! :) We love you guys
Post a Comment