That was so funny when Jade pulled the mask back and smacked Tavis in the face! I especially loved how hearing your laugh, Danielle. It made me miss you!
I was laughing so hard! Your laugh is contagious, Danielle! Your kids are getting so big. I miss you guys!! And tell Jared to get his lazy duffer off of the couch. ;)
4 comments:
How funny. It is so fun having a camera handy when the kids do funny things.
That was so funny when Jade pulled the mask back and smacked Tavis in the face! I especially loved how hearing your laugh, Danielle. It made me miss you!
I love home videos. That was so funny!
I was laughing so hard! Your laugh is contagious, Danielle! Your kids are getting so big. I miss you guys!!
And tell Jared to get his lazy duffer off of the couch. ;)
Post a Comment