Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

This year Halloween was a blast. Tavis was a little alligator but he thought he was a dragon. Jade was a little pooh bear. Tavis was confused and thought we were calling her a stinky pooh. He wasn't happy with us saying those kinds of things about his little sister. Kids are great!

11 comments:

Tricia said...

Tavis and Jade look so adorable! Great costumes.

Ranell said...

Hey Danielle. I just found your blog from Molly's blog! It's fun to find new blogs! What cute costumes and that is hilarious about the stinky pooh. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is just now posting my Halloween pictures, too!

Kingskitchen said...

Soo cute!! You are such a hot momma :) Jade and Tavis are adorable.. How are you guys??

Molly said...

It's so cute how protective Tavis is with Jade. Hopefully he'll always be like that.
PS I love the cheerleading and accordian posts.

Janessa Couch said...

How cute!!! I hope that Tavis is feeling better.

Nichole said...

CUTE costumes! I'm glad you had a great time...it seems to get better and better as the get a little older. This is such a fun stage though.

Emily said...

So cute!!! I love your hair in this picture Danielle!

Eugie said...

Soo cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes! I love Pooh Bear. They look so snuggly and warm.

Patty said...

What fun costumes. I'm glad they had a great time.

Patty said...

What fun costumes. I'm glad they had a great time.