After seeing Jeannie play the accordion, Shannon (Danielle's sister in green) really wanted to get in on the fun so she talked her sisters and mom into preforming her favorite Burley Idaho High School cheer for us on camera. Thanks Shannon!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is hilarious. Your Mother in Law is a great sport. I wonder what bet I can make with my Mother in Law to see if she will do something silly like that. Ha
So funny! I am so glad you guys stopped by our blog. We've been trying to track down everyone and stay connected. This blogging is fun!
:)Cousin Tiff
ok, those bobcat claws are GREAT! i love that the whole family knows that cheer! that was too funny! your mom is quite the cheerleader too!
That was so fun to see! Your wife and her family look like a lot of fun! Watch out for those Bobcats -- I know I'm scared!
Danielle your Mother has still got the moves. That was really fun to watch and will be a treasure for you to share with your children.
Post a Comment