Last July my Mother-in-law, Jeannie and I had a bet that gas prices would fall back below $3 a gallon by December. She lost and this was my reward!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last July my Mother-in-law, Jeannie and I had a bet that gas prices would fall back below $3 a gallon by December. She lost and this was my reward!
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
8:40 PM
4 comments:
That's great - you are a good sport Jeannie. The worst thing is losing to Jared, he likes to rub it in!
That is so like Jared and as Heather says, he likes to rub it in and will talk about it for years to come. Very funny!
This is so funny! I forgot Aunt Myrna Jean plays the accordion!
That was a lot of fun to watch. Your Mother-in-law is a great sport. Did she know that you were going to blog her cheerleading and accordian playing? I'm glad that you did. I loved them both.
Post a Comment