Friday, September 19, 2008

Gardening

I guess I am weird or something but I love to garden. When I was a kid I used to hate pulling weeds but now I think it is so relaxing and fulfilling. I honestly would love to live on a farm!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

You have a great garden - it is just the perfect size and so pretty - While we were up at your house we took pictures of what would be fun to have someday in our own garden.

Janessa Couch said...

I am making salsa this week and I think you have all of my ingredients in your garden. I need to come and steal some. Just kidding. I really will not, but your garden looks wonderful.

Patty said...

Your Grandpa Adamson would be so pleased that you enjoy one of his favorite pass times.
Your Dad had an awesome garden in Meadow and Magna. In California it is soooooooooooooo hot and the ground is so hard. We should do a winter garden. You are good at inspiring us.

WILDE FAMILY said...

That's really neat! I can only imagine how excited you get each time you reap the rewards of your labors... Way to go!!!

Nichole

Chris Grover said...

ok seriously, i think you guys may have some of the greenest thumbs i've ever known! that garden is gorgeous and full of every thing i would ever want in a garden! i'm very jealous!

tamster17 said...

I feel the same way about gardening now too -- I love it! Too funny! I haven't gone as far as wanting to live on a farm though! Your garden looks awesome man! Way to go!