We had a great time in Utah. One of the fun things we did was hang out in at the bountiful Rec center with danielle's sister Camie and her family. There was a rock climbing wall so Tavis jumped right on. It was fun to see the little guy learn to love something I love!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Rock Climbing
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You have started a new obsession in Tavis's life, rock climbing. In a couple of years he will be able to pass you up that rock.
You were in bountiful Utah and didn't call me- you are so busted! You now that is where I live- I frequent that rock wall with my kids all the time
We will have to check that place out some day. Jared when you were young we went swimming there.
I hope that Tavis will share your love of the mountains.
Post a Comment