Jade is getting so big and is so adorable!
I think that Jade's favorite part was the bell. She sure is cute and Tavis is handsome.
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe Jade is going to be 1 soon! Any ideas of when number 3 is coming? :)
Cute! Now it's time to update and put up some more cute pics for us all to look at and goo over!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Jade is getting so big and is so adorable!
I think that Jade's favorite part was the bell. She sure is cute and Tavis is handsome.
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe Jade is going to be 1 soon! Any ideas of when number 3 is coming? :)
Cute! Now it's time to update and put up some more cute pics for us all to look at and goo over!
Post a Comment