Have any of you gotten in over your heads? If you were a fly on the Adamson's wall the day after Thanksgiving, this is what you would have seen. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with 23 guests. And that just wasn't enough for Danielle after rumaging through newspaper ads, she decided to go shopping that night at 11:30 pm with her friend until 8:30 am. When she got home, I left to do a little shopping, and this is what I found when I got back. Danielle snuggled in Jade's boppy in the middle of a room that Tavis obviously had a "hay day" in. Sleep tight sweetie! Maybe next year you'll know your limits!!!!
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Morning after Thanksgiving
Have any of you gotten in over your heads? If you were a fly on the Adamson's wall the day after Thanksgiving, this is what you would have seen. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with 23 guests. And that just wasn't enough for Danielle after rumaging through newspaper ads, she decided to go shopping that night at 11:30 pm with her friend until 8:30 am. When she got home, I left to do a little shopping, and this is what I found when I got back. Danielle snuggled in Jade's boppy in the middle of a room that Tavis obviously had a "hay day" in. Sleep tight sweetie! Maybe next year you'll know your limits!!!!
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
9:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is so funny. Danielle looks exhausted. I would be also after shopping fof a couple of hours.
Jared, you are so mean. What a sweet husband would do is clean up the room before Danielle woke up.
Love ya
Jared- I am so happy to find your site. I have wondered how you and your family are doing. I can't believe you have two kids- who are so dang cute. I am glad life is treating you well. Check out my blog too:)
Post a Comment