Sunday, December 16, 2007
Isn't he a handsome little devil?
Tavis is now 2 1/2 years old. He is our little charmer! He is a layed back little guy and loves to sit and figure things out. He loves anything electronic or mechanical. The whole cause and effect thing I think really intrigues him. He loves watching out for his little Sister Jade and is a great older brother. He also absolutely adores his cousin Haley (Janessa's daughter). He loves hanging out with all his little buddies and even though he is pretty quiet, they all always seem to love being with him. He has a little magnetic personality and is very likable. Lately because of some of his buddies, he is really starting to become fascinated with trains. He loves to line them up and just push them around watching the patterns the train makes as the movements make their way to the last train car. It is fun to watch him! At this point I am betting that he will become a engineer.
Posted by
Jared and Danielle
at
10:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a great picture of both Jade & Tavis. We got your family picture in the mail today and I LOVE it! We love pictures!
That Tavis is a stud, just like his dad. :) I love the pictures. Thanks for the family picture. Hailey carries it around because she loves looking at her buddy Tavis.
Jared and Danielle?! Hi, it's Karli! It has been sooooo long since I have seen you guys or talked to you, but I wanted to say hi and tell you that you have a beautiful little family! Come check out our site sometime and I'll be checking back on yours too! Take care!
So cute! I'm going to link to your blog Jared. You're a lot better at keeping things updated than I am.
Post a Comment