Friday, June 29, 2007

Adamson Family 2007











This is our family. This picture was taken on Jade's blessing day.












Tavis got a pool for his birthday. He plays in it all the time!












Tavis really loves Jade and loves to hold her. He is such a good older brother.












This is an updated picture of Jade. She is such a sweet baby!

4 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Your website is really cute. I love all of the pictures.

Nikki said...

I am so happy to finally see some pictures! Put more up, please??

Eric, Kelly, Tyler, Xander, and Liam said...

Your family is absolutely adorable. Tavis has grown so much since we last saw him and Jade is absolutely precious.

Patty said...

I have had so much fun visiting everyones blogs. I wish we all lived closer. It was fun to see these pictures again. I miss seeing them.
Love you,
Mom